Texas House District 41 continues to struggle with a Public Health crisis.
"Our community needs a Doctor In The Texas House.”
• Experience physician advocating evidence based solutions
• Move beyond career-based politicization road-blocks
• Create business friendly climate for entrepreneurs/start-ups.
• Provide property tax relief for Texas business owners.
• Addressing the highest unemployment rate in the state. Currently unemployment is double the statewide average. We can do better.
• Provide students with markatable technical skills, providing opertunities right out of high school.
• Increase funding, support and training for those defending thin blue line.
• Scrutinize new legislation, standing firm against restrictions limiting the freedoms we all enjoy.
Connect with us
Meet Joe Guerra
- Board Certified OB/GYN
- Board Member, Texas Medical Board (2014-2018)
- Vice Chair, City of Mission Planning & Zoning Committee
- Former President & Acting Medical Director of McAllen Pregnancy Center
- Member of St. Paul Catholic Church (Mission, TX)
- ACTs Brother
- President, Sharyland ISD Booster Club (2004)
Dr Joe Guerra has the right experience and leasrship skills to serve as a Texas State Representitive for district 41
• University of Texas Pan American
- Bachelors of Science in Biology & Chemistry
• Doctor of Osteopathy at University of North Texas
- College of Osteopathic Medicine
• Texas Osteopathic Medical Association
• American Osteopathic Association
• American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians & Gynecologists
• Catholic Medical Associationne